Sproule Energy Consulting have unique insights into a range of energy technologies, developed over years of practical experience in the energy industry.
Range of insights
- Boiler efficiency
- Building energy performance evaluation
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Compressed air
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Heating controls
- Steam system evaluation
- Variable Speed Drives
- Approximately 10% of all industrial electricity consumption can be attributed to the production of compressed air.
- Over 10 years your compressors energy costs could be nearly 78% of the life cycle cost, maintenance 10%, and equipment 12%.
- Up to 100 % of the (electrical) energy input to a compressor is converted into heat. Up to 96 % of this energy can be recovered and reused for heating purposes.
- An adaptive control system predictively calculates and compares various operating scenarios and selects the most efficient combination to suit the compressed air applications specific needs and optimally adjusts flow rates automatically in response to actual compressed air demand and reduces energy consumption.
- Rotary screw compressors are the preferred choice for users requiring constant pressure over prolonged periods.
- Reciprocating compressors the best choice for high-fluctuation operation with load peaks.
- Check your system losses by performing a leak test and pump up test.
Sproule Energy Consulting have unique insights into a range of energy using technologies, developed over years of practical experience in the energy industry.